Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All Over eBay

Anytown, USA
    27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad
    Thee best buy I went to didn't have a limit. The guy in front of me bought one of each size. When I heard him say it I said, "someone is probably using eBay" but he didn't say anything back.

In hindsight I wish I had done the same and put them up for sale too. Some people actually flew over from Europe to buy one!

At the end of the day, it's a free market. People are more than capable of waiting and paying retail. If they want to pay a premium, that's their decision. Where I was there was no wait or loss of supply AFAIK so what the guy did didn't keep anyone else anxiously waiting om getting one.
    "Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"

Tampa , FL
    15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
    I don't know about the rest of the country but here where I live (Tampa FL) They didn't sell out at Apple Store and a friend mine told me Bestbuy still had some in stock last night too. Maybe all the hype has people thinking it's sold out, Just a simple trip to the Apple Store or Bestbuy and problem solved.

Thread Information