New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

David Letterman's Ipad top 10

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

the8thark

the8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3

David Letterman has the iPad and a Top Ten list devoted to it (with video)
MacDailyNews - David Letterman has the iPad and a Top Ten list devoted to it (with video)
Late Show Video - Apple iPad Top Ten Preview - CBS.com

Yes Dave has used an ipad. *sigh*.
QUOTE Thanks
bargsbeer

bargsbeer is a jewel in the roughbargsbeer is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO

Dam you beat me to it.... lol
QUOTE Thanks
dowen

dowen is on a distinguished road

Why would Apple give the iPad to an old idiot like Letterman. He thinks people still carry pagers. What a moron!!
QUOTE Thanks
Doug b

Doug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond reputeDoug b has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowen View Post
Why would Apple give the iPad to an old idiot like Letterman. He thinks people still carry pagers. What a moron!!
So, what..... should Apple have given the iPod to an young idiot such as yourself, whom has no platform (except for an internet forum) on which to reach millions of people whom actually CARE about what you're saying vs that old idiot who happens to have to have just that ? Sorry.. who's a moron now ?

The trolls are really coming out in droves ! lol

Doug
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Have a feeling we're going to be seeing them all afresh for the next week or so also.

I really dread it.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2009 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

The iPad was all over Stephen Colbert's show today as well. Apple does seem to like him ...
QUOTE Thanks
Voony

Voony will become famous soon enough

Letterman was funny. Even tho it made fun of the iPad, now million of people heard about it.
QUOTE Thanks
louishen

louishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver

Here in the UK Stephen Fry has been given iPad time. Many of you might know him from the BBC Blackadder series, he is the long time comic collaborator of Hugh Laurie (now more famous for House).

He is a very popular presenter in the UK and a long time Apple fan

Apple’s iPad: The Mothership Prepares for Launch The New Adventures of Stephen Fry

Member of the Month September 2008 & August 2012 | Found advice useful? use the rep system
QUOTE Thanks
the8thark

the8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtomay View Post
Have a feeling we're going to be seeing them all afresh for the next week or so also.

I really dread it.
Awww. Try to think of the positive side of having trolls on the forum. With them around you get to excercise your banhammer. And that is always fun. Well it was for every mod I've ever spoken to and myself when I was mod of a forum or two.

To louishen:

Seephen Fry has been is a million things. And is very popular with Australians too. I think him along with Hugh Laurie are geniuses at what they do. And yes Fry does call himself an Apple fanboy.
QUOTE Thanks
the8thark

This dude got an ipad too.

Stephen Gets a Free iPad | April 1, 2010 - Judith Shulevitz | ColbertNation.com
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« xcode on the iPad? | Exception »