New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iPad Hardware and Accessories Discuss the iPad hardware and accessories

iWork for iPad availability

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

bcatquail

bcatquail is on a distinguished road

Any idea on when iWork for iPad will be available?
QUOTE Thanks
the8thark

the8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to allthe8thark is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3

From what I've read it whould be just there in the app store on iad launch day for $9.99US per App. Each of the 3 apps are being sold seperately for the ipad.
QUOTE Thanks
Voony

Voony will become famous soon enough

I wonder of it would work to use these apps on the iPad. Can you store the files in a specific folder in the iPad you know? Just wondering....
QUOTE Thanks
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcatquail View Post
Any idea on when iWork for iPad will be available?
Seeing as how the iPad hasn't been released yet, I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure it will be out when the iPad is out.

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Writing a Quality Post
QUOTE Thanks
jpepperman95

jpepperman95 is on a distinguished road

i doubt it. Seeing as though iPhone OS doesn't really have a file system, i bet you will have a "stack" feature like the iPhone. When you take a picture on an iphone, it saves it in the pictures database, which then can be accessed by any other app. There is probably going to be something similar to that, except for documents.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Reservation Info | Hesitant for Now? »