New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS Development Discussion on developing apps for the iOS platform.

virtual class

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Asma

Asma is on a distinguished road

Hello ..

i designing iphone app , and i thought to add a Sounds rooms or halls of virtual or anyone that has the same characteristics

what should i do ? to complete my app

Last edited by Raz0rEdge; 05-19-2014 at 05:38 PM.
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

I'm sorry, I don't understand what you are saying and it really sounds like you are trying to design some part of your application that you can only know and do..

If you have a SPECIFIC question, perhaps elaborate on that one thing..

--
Regards
...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.
QUOTE Thanks
Asma

Asma is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz0rEdge View Post
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you are saying and it really sounds like you are trying to design some part of your application that you can only know and do..

If you have a SPECIFIC question, perhaps elaborate on that one thing..

virtual classes (to be the meeting between users audio and video and file sharing)

its like group chatting , but not for chat by typing , by video and audio

what i can do to add this part to my app
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

Nothing you are asking for is trivial to implement or trivial to explain. You really need to do a bit of research on how to handle audio/video in your app. How you are going to deal with connecting multiple users over a server or some other intermediate interface and how to stream the video/audio around.

This is a lot more involved than you think it is.

If you aren't able to implement these features yourself, you should look to hiring some iOS developers with knowledge about these things.

--
Regards
...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Coordinate Dependent If Statements | Working Together »