Specs:
    MacBook Pro with Retina Display: Core i7 2.3GHz, 16GB, 256GB, Mountain Lion
    Which Developer Account?
    Here is the situation, we may be purchasing a developer account for me to trial run Mac OS X before it is released. I have an interest in developing for iOS, and would really like to try iOS 7 as well. If I get the iOS developer account, will that include the beta of Mac OS X and iOS, or just iOS?

Specs:
    2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)
    I'm not sure that the issue is here. To develop iOS applications, you'll need a Mac anyway so you don't need the developer previews of OS X (you wouldn't want to develop on them anyway). However, if you're looking to install OS X on a non-Apple machine, we can't offer any assistance.
    Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
    M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
    Writing a Quality Post

Specs:
    Sorry, I guess I was not perfectly clear. I have an iPhone and a macbook pro. I would like to test Mac OS X 10.9 on our network environment through out the beta to solve issues before we end up purchasing new computer with it preinstalled. I would also like to try iOS 7 out on my iPhone. As far as the developing, I would not be doing this on the beta OS, I would continue to use Mac OS X 10.8 as my primary OS, and run 10.9 on other partition or virtually.

So I just want to know if I was to sign up for the iOS developer account, would this give me access to the beta for both iOS and OS X, or would I have to sign up for both iOS and OS X developer accounts?

Specs:
    27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 6S, iPod Nano 7th GeniPad 3
    Simple to figure out actually, just visit http://developer.apple.com, sign in with your Apple ID and choose either iOS Dev Center or Mac Dev Center and you will see OS X Mavericks and iOS 7 Beta SDK grayed out..click on either and you get:
    Access to iOS 7 SDK beta
    You must have an active iOS Developer Standard or Enterprise Program membership to access the development resources for iOS 7 SDK beta.
    or
    Access to OS X Mavericks
    You must be enrolled in the Mac Developer Program to access the development resources for OS X Mavericks
    So they are two different accesses that control iOS and OS X..
    --
    Regards
    ...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.

Specs:
    I have seen this as well, but what I was getting at was everywhere that talks about the 2 betas, the say they you need to be an apple developer to download the Mac OS X beta and you need to be a apple developer to download iOS7 beta. Not referring to the programs separately.

I was really looking to hear back form someone in the iOS Developer Program or the OS X Developer Program to confirm or deny that I would have access to both betas purchasing only 1 program. If you are a registered developer in one of these 2 programs and can confirm or deny this then that is exactly the answer I am looking for, can't go by what the public can see, it is listed the same everywhere and is not clear, I have looked everywhere.

Thread Information