iPad app crash based on device
    Could you please tell why iPad application working fine on some devices but crash on some othere iPad device .
    It's urgent

please tell me.

Thanks

Specs:
    27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.11, Mac Mini i5 (2014), iPhone6s, Apple Watch, iPad Air 2, New AppleTV (4?)
    It could be one of thousands of reasons.

Care to give some more details about the app, the iOS version(s), the iPad version(s) etc.

The more detail that you can put into your question the more likely you'll get a helpful response
    Not been around these parts for a while. Trying to change that . .

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - bottom left of this post

Ipad application worked on "iPad Device Version 5.1.1" but it was crash on "iPad Device Version 6.1.3".

Specs:
    27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.11, Mac Mini i5 (2014), iPhone6s, Apple Watch, iPad Air 2, New AppleTV (4?)
    still very little detail.

iPad versions? different iPad? same iPad? an app you bought? which app? an app you developed? submitted to Apple and on App store?

Please, as much info as you can muster.
    Not been around these parts for a while. Trying to change that . .

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - bottom left of this post

I develop an iPad application.Before kept app onto AppStore.I gave app into Testing team.
    They tell that app crash.I don't why it happens.
    If app run through Xcode ,i get information where it crash.Then i solve it.
    But app run on device with out xcode,then i use CrashReporter i didn't exact error.
    CrashReporter shows :"Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
    Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x589cea8a" ,So that i don't know how to solve.

1. iPad2 -version 5.1.1
    2.iPad2 -version 6.1.3

Please help me.

Specs:
    27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3
    A SIGSEGV is a segmentation fault. If you can't get enough information about where the issue might be happening from the crash report from the device, then you will have to do use a divide and conquer method of figuring out what the problem is.

Hopefully you are using source control like GIT to keep track of your source code, so use that and go back to an older version of code that will generate an application that will work on iOS 6.1.3. When you find the working code base, that's your starting point and the latest code base is the failing version. Now find a commit half way between the working and failing and test again. If the half way point works, that's the new good starting point and continue this.

If you ARE using GIT, look into "git bisect" to help you do this a lot faster..

Short of that, if you are the developer, you have access to the sources and are the best equipped to fix this issue, we cannot really help you.
    --
    Regards
    ...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.

Thread Information