Interface Builder Error

Interface Builder Error
    Hey, I have an iMac G5 with PowerPC G5 processor and apparently I can't run the iOS sdk on a non-intel Mac. I know that that is just stupid so I did more research. I finally got the iOS sdk installed on my Mac yet there is a problem. I can create an iOS app with the Xcode new project and everything, but when I go to style the app, the interface builder doesn't work. It says that it is missing some coacoa touch thing. I'm wondering if anyone else had this problem and if you did, how did you fix it?
    Thanks,
    Connell

Interface Builder Error

i added a screenshot of the error. any help is appreciated
    Attached Images Attached Images

Interface Builder Error
    Specs:
    27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3
    What version of Xcode are you using and yes you need an Intel Mac for developing iOS application..you can't "hack" your way around that..

If you've somehow gotten XCode to work, you will not be able to get IB working since there is no universal bundle for it, since it was meant only to work on Intel Macs..
    --
    Regards
    ...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.

Interface Builder Error
    Specs:
    2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)
    As Raz0rEdge said, the iOS SDK requires an Intel Mac (see here). The problem then is quite simply that you are running the SDK on an unsupported platform (I'm even surprised you managed to install it).
    Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
    M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
    Writing a Quality Post

Interface Builder Error

Hmm thanks for input guys but I'll do a little more snooping and try some extra stuff. I do remember one error message in the installation.

Oh I am running Xcode 3.4

Interface Builder Error

Specs:
    Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10
    Umm, what version of XCode are you running? 3.2 and higher (well, until 4.1) is only compatible with Snow Leopard (for that matter, as far as I remember, the highest version of XCode prior to 4 was like 3.2.6) - there may be universal binaries for XCode itself, but not necessarily IB...

As was mentioned before, if you want to develop for the close to the current current version of iOS (at least iOS 3.1 and higher), you will need an Intel Mac. You may be able to get XCode 3.1 and it would probably work, but that's with the iOS SDK that's ancient (I want to say 3.0 or lower) and your apps may not work on a current iOS device
    My Macs: Late 2013 rMBP w/ 750m; Mac mini G4, 1.25 GHz, 512m ram (server); Late 2011 11" MBA, 1.8GHz i7, 4Gig Ram, 256Gig SSD, HD3000; Powerbook 12" G4 1.33GHz running Debian as a server; Apple TV (1080p version)

Thread Information