need help...please
    hi brothers

ihave an question
    i want to learn xcode 4 from the scratch (from zero)
    is there any pdf book or videos for learning it??????????????????

if you learn xcode4 good...will you need to learn C++ language too????????

please i want a right and good answer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Lake Mary, Florida
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    Please be sure to try the forum's search feature as this question has been asked very frequently. In fact, if you look just a few threads down in this forum, you'll find it was just asked in this thread:
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

Late 2013 rMBP, i7, 750m gpu, OSX versions 10.9.3, 10.10
    XCode 4 is not a language. XCode is an IDE used to write programs. With XCode you can write for a variety of languages, including C, C++ and Objective C. Objective-C is the language (and really C) are the languages you will need to learn to be able to develop for the iOS and OSX platforms. I say C because Objective-C is a strict superset of C - you can find some good tutorials and books for Objective-C and working with that will get you started, but at some point you will want to become more familiar with C. I say this because there are some libraries that are used in iOS and OSX that are C libraries and not objective C, so it's good to have an understanding of C as well.
    My Macs: Late 2013 rMBP w/ 750m, 16Gig ram; 2013 Mac Pro 6 core w/ D700, 16Gig Ram; Mac mini G4, 1.25 GHz, 512m ram (server); Late 2011 11" MBA, 1.8GHz i7, 4Gig Ram, 256Gig SSD, HD3000; Powerbook 12" G4 1.33GHz running Linux; Apple TV (1080p version)

Thread Information