New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

where is wallpaper photo located

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

anglocelt

anglocelt is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: macbook pro

its easy to find this answer for PC but I cant find it for any apple products.

I'm trying to find my wallpaper photo on my ipad. It has the latest OS. Its a custom photo, one i took myself.

thanks for any help.
QUOTE Thanks
RadDave

RadDave is just really niceRadDave is just really niceRadDave is just really niceRadDave is just really niceRadDave is just really nice
Mac Specs: MBP 13" (2013); 2.6 GHz i5; 8 GB RAM; SSD 256 GB; OS 10.9.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglocelt View Post
its easy to find this answer for PC but I cant find it for any apple products.

I'm trying to find my wallpaper photo on my ipad. It has the latest OS. Its a custom photo, one i took myself.
Well, it's even easier on an iPad -

Now I'm running iOS 7.0.4 on my iPad 2 - just go to Settings > Wallpapers & Brightness - this will show your current 'wallpapers' on your regular home screen & also on your 'sleep' screen; press either one & make your choices.

Now if you are using the newest iOS, then there has been a lot of complaints on wallpapers (especially 'personal' ones) not formatting aspect ratios well when changing between portrait & landscape views - in part related to the new parallax feature of this iOS - let us know if that is your issue? Dave
QUOTE Thanks
MacInWin

MacInWin is a splendid one to beholdMacInWin is a splendid one to beholdMacInWin is a splendid one to beholdMacInWin is a splendid one to beholdMacInWin is a splendid one to beholdMacInWin is a splendid one to beholdMacInWin is a splendid one to beholdMacInWin is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 2011 MBP, 2008 iMac, iPhone 5S, iPad mini, 13" MBP and MacMini

And if you took the picture on the iPad, it should be in Camera Roll. If you downloaded it to the iPad, it would be in Photos, in one of the albums there.

BTW, this is in the wrong forum. This is for OSX, there is a separate forum for IOS. Maybe the mods will move it?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Jailbroken iPad 2 (5.0) to 7.0? | Problem downloading newspaper »