New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

Jailbroken iPad 2 (5.0) to 7.0?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Matrix

Matrix is on a distinguished road

Hello,

I am pretty unfamiliar with the iOS world, so I was wondering how I should go about updating my jailbroken iPad 2 running iOS 5.0 to the latest version.

Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
MightyApple

MightyApple is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro Retina 15" Intel Core i5 / iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 plus

Ok, first what you're gonna do is to do a software update (iTunes or settings app). After that download the latest version of Evasi0n from here: evasi0n iOS 7.x Jailbreak - official website of the evad3rs . Once you done both software update and downloaded Evasi0n, close iTunes, unplug your device, open evasion, plug in your device and click 'Jailbreak'. DO NOT TOUCH YOUR DEVICE UNTIL EVASI0N ASKS YOU!!!. When 'Done!' is displayed on the Evasi0n app, wait for boot, then open up Cydia and wait for it to be done. After a quick respring, you're done. Remember! Not all of the tweaks have iOS 7.x support! Download them at your own risk!

Done, enjoy!
P.S: Evasi0n supports iOS from 7.0 to 7.0.4. Good Luck!
QUOTE Thanks
Matrix

Matrix is on a distinguished road

Thank you, all went well!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Encryption | where is wallpaper photo located »