Specs:
    2 21.5" iMacs 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 500 Gb HD OS X 10.11.5; 2 iPads iOS 9.3;2 iPhone 4s iOS 9.3
    Problem downloading newspaper
    Periodically my newspaper fails to download. I can see an image with the edition of the day on my Newstand shelf but can't open it. Do I need to contact the publisher or is this a problem with the app?

I can't even look at previous editions. If I delete the app & reinstall it might that solve the problem?

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    I wish I knew.... I have the same problem with my subscription to MacWorld. I see the latest issue on the Newsstand but it sometimes will not download. I try again a bit later and it does download. I've given up trying to figure it out. I don't think it's the app though, otherwise it would give me an error.

Specs:
    2 21.5" iMacs 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 500 Gb HD OS X 10.11.5; 2 iPads iOS 9.3;2 iPhone 4s iOS 9.3
    Newsstand
    Quote Originally Posted by chscag View Post
    I wish I knew.... I have the same problem with my subscription to MacWorld. I see the latest issue on the Newsstand but it sometimes will not download. I try again a bit later and it does download. I've given up trying to figure it out. I don't think it's the app though, otherwise it would give me an error.
    You say that you don't think that it's the app but it would be interesting to know if other people have experienced this problem. It could be a problem with the interface between the publisher of the periodical and Newsstand.

Thread Information