iOS 7 beta to full version
    I have an unauthorized (pirated) beta of iOS 7 on my iPhone 5.'s a bad thing and I'm half embarrassed to admit to it. The other half isn't so embarrassed because it IS amazing. I love everything about it over iOS 6.

I'm wondering what happens to the beta versions when the full version is released on Sept. 18?? Do I have to downgrade and then upload the full version or can I just update as usual?

Fort Worth, Texas
    27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    I imagine you'll have to reset your iPhone 5 first from iTunes before installing the legal version of iOS 7. I don't understand why folks are so anxious to have the latest version that they will resort to using an illegal copy. I don't know if you've been backing up your iPhone apps and data but now would be a good time to do so.

Yes...My iPhone and iPad are both backed up regularly. But I think I'll also do a little manual backing up. Yes...I deserve a scolding. I wasn't dis-satisfied with iOS 6 at all. It was like an experiment to see if it was as easy as some were saying. was. Thank you for your reply. Aloha!

Thread Information