Question Print part of a document from an iPhone
    Can't figure out how to print using AirPrint a part of an email - say, the first two pages of an airline e-ticket, without the mass of regulations info that follows - from an iPhone or an iPad. Both of mine are on OS 6.3.1, and when I go to Printer Options, the only option is re the printer to choose. There is no option I can find for Print Range. I'd be grateful for advice.

Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    I have no idea if this will work, but try selecting the portion of the email you wish to print before choosing printing.

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, neither the iPad nor the iPhone offers a way of marking up anything except one word of a message or the whole of it. Otherwise I could at least copy a portion into a new message blank and print that.

This seems to be just one of a number ways in which the iPad and iPhone fail compared to a Mac. There are also important ways in which my iPhone 4 fails compared to my old Nokia 603, which it replaced, but I won't bore you with that...

Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    Just tested it, and no my suggestion didn't work. I have a feeling there's a way to do this (copy paste selected portion to another document, then print that) but I'm not aware of anything elegant.

Thread Information