PDF Reader for iPad with good scrolling
    Hi everyone

I am also searching for a PDF Reader with more sophisticated scrolling.

I am a singer/solo performer with guitar. I want all my repertoire to be stored on my iPad and readable during performance while I am playing, i.e. hands-free.

Songs with backing tracks are no problem as I have found a plug-in to iTunes that allows me to turn my MP3 backings into karaoke files, with chord symbols inserted into the text.

BUT my big problem is those with no backtrack. I want to display my vocal lead sheets as PDF's and since some of them are 2 or more pages, I need to PDF to scroll. Continuous scrolling would of course be nice, but the bottom line is the scroll SPEED. I need to (1) be able to have a speed control for the scrolling, and (2) I need to be able to save a different speed setting for each file, as every song has a its' own tempo.

Now there's a challenge! Does anyone know of a reader that can do this, or can a software designer improve their product to include these features? I have no doubt it is possible.

There IS a PDF reader by Kdan Mobile Sofware that scrolls and has a speed control. However it is not continuous, and it's "one speed fits all", which is no use to me.

I obviously also need to be able to read in full screen mode.

Here's hoping…

Great News!

For the millions of people who are interested in my post (LOL!), I have FOUND the right reader: OnSong. It works with the Airturn pedals which can be used to turn pages, slow or speed up scroll, etc

Victoria, BC
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    Thanks very much for posting back, I have no doubt this will help someone with the same needs!

Thread Information