New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

Voice Over App for Wireless Keyboard

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

foleym2

foleym2 is on a distinguished road

Hi, all.

I was wondering if anyone might know of an typing tutor app that is both Voice Over Accessible and works with the iPad's wireless keyboard. Something that would read words, letters, sentences to users and then make noises when an incorrect letter is typed.

For reference, I teach at a school for children with Visual Impairments, and I've been searching, with no luck, for something like this to help some of my younger students get a handle for typing on a QWERTY keyboard.

Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
pendlewitch

pendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of lightpendlewitch is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: iMac 27" Mid 2010, 3.2GHz Intel Core i3,4GB 1333 MHz DDR3, ATI Radeon HD5670 512MB, Mavericks 10.9.4

Hi, would this be something different to the VoiceOver Utility described here?

iPad: Configuring accessibility features (including VoiceOver and Zoom)

iMac 27-inch Mid 2010 (wow....that old...eeeks!), WD My Book 1TB Firewire,WD My Passport Air 500GB, Magic Mouse,Magic Trackpad,
iPhone 5C, iPod Nano 4GB 3rd Gen, ATV2.
MOTM October 2012. These days normally happy with an occasional grumble.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« update apps on my iPhone 4g through iTunes | iPod First Generation Restore Problem »