New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

iPhone 5 and iOS 6

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

babylon5

babylon5 is on a distinguished road

To all,

Good morning. Has anyone experience abnormal battery drainage on your iPhone 5 even after closing all of the applications? For example, the battery would be 100% before 12a and then I viewed the percentage at 7a, the battery would be at 75%. It seems that there is rogue program running in the background because under the "Time since last full charge", the number under the Usage field continues to increase and all of the applications have been closed.

Thanks.

Babylon5
QUOTE Thanks
babylon5

To all,

Last night, I reset my iPhone 5 via General ---> Reset ---> Erase All Content and Settings; and then upgrade from iOS 6.0 to iOS 6.1 Then I restored my backup from iTunes; but I am still experiencing abnormal battery drainage.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Babylon5
QUOTE Thanks
MYmacROX

MYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2008 15" MBP ML, 2012 21.5" iMac ML

Give this thread a read through and see if the given suggestions help you. iPhone 5 battery

16GB iPhone 5, 64GB Wi-Fi only iPad 1st Gen.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.
QUOTE Thanks
babylon5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYmacROX View Post
Give this thread a read through and see if the given suggestions help you. iPhone 5 battery
Thanks MymacROX. The hard reboot apparently did the trick for canceling the rogue app. Now the fun part is finding out what app caused it. Aside from the hard reboot is there a utility that identify these rouge app even after you ending all of the apps.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Jailbroken iPhone Update Confusion | Airdroid for iPad? »