Specs:
    15 inch MBP 2.5 ghz i7 16 GB Antiglare screen
    moving photos from iOS Photostream to Macbook Pro
    is there a quick way to move photos from my iOS devices to my Macbook Pro (Mtn Lion) to make it accessible to programs other than iPhoto (e.g., Photoshop) Other than emailing individual images one at a time of course.

thanks

Dan

Specs:
    27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.11, Mac Mini i5 (2014), iPhone6s, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 9.7, AppleTV (4)
    If you have them in iPhoto you can either load an editor like photoshop from iPhoto or export the images you want to a folder and work from there.

I prefer not to use iPhoto personally. I don't have much use for Photostream on my Mac.

All my iPhone and iPad images are transferred over using an app called PhotoSync.

It's a paid for iOS app with a free desktop client. Let's you wirelessly push images and videos across the network to your Mac, other iDevices, Flickr, Facebook and many other services.
    Not been around these parts for a while. Trying to change that . .

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - bottom left of this post

Specs:
    15 inch MBP 2.5 ghz i7 16 GB Antiglare screen
    Quote Originally Posted by mrplow View Post
    If you have them in iPhoto you can either load an editor like photoshop from iPhoto or export the images you want to a folder and work from there.

I prefer not to use iPhoto personally. I don't have much use for Photostream on my Mac.

All my iPhone and iPad images are transferred over using an app called PhotoSync.

It's a paid for iOS app with a free desktop client. Let's you wirelessly push images and videos across the network to your Mac, other iDevices, Flickr, Facebook and many other services.

Thanks! Worked like a charm.

Dan

Thread Information