Tansee sms iphone transfer to Mac format problem
    Hi there,

I've purchased the above software for 15, but I'm having real trouble saving/viewing the texts on my Mac.

When I save the file it saves as a .tfst file. I've tried to change the extension to .txt but not really knowing anything about file extensions, I still can't read the format at all.

I've emailed Tansee to ask for step by step instructions, but they haven't replied. I've watched the tutorials, but they are all for Windows not Mac.

My mac is running osx lion 10.7 if that's a help.

I really would appreciate it if anybody could help me, I'm quite desperate now..and if not too much trouble, step by step instructions as I'm not great in the knowledge area with computers!

Kind regards

27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3
    Looking at the picture below (it's for Windows but you should have something similar for Mac), you should be using the "Save as Text file" option instead of whatever you are using creating the .tfst cannot just rename files to have it change it's content, you must create the content properly first.

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.

Thread Information