Question Facebook Contact Synching
    I made the mistake of synching Facebook Contacts and now I have a bunch of duplicate contacts and contacts I'm never going to call or text. Is there a way to merge the FB contact with the contact that I manually entered?

I'm asking because it won't let me delete the Facebook contacts and I wasn't able to figure out how to merge them. I asked Siri for kicks and she just offered to search the web for it...
    I am gnomishninja's clever signature.

Quote Originally Posted by gnomishninja View Post
    I made the mistake of synching Facebook Contacts and now I have a bunch of duplicate contacts and contacts I'm never going to call or text. Is there a way to merge the FB contact with the contact that I manually entered?

I'm asking because it won't let me delete the Facebook contacts and I wasn't able to figure out how to merge them. I asked Siri for kicks and she just offered to search the web for it...
    I synced mine and immediately regretted it. However i got rid of them straight away by going to Settings-Facebook-then setting contacts to off.

Hope this helps

Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    You could also -- very easily -- manage this by opening the Contacts app on your Mac. Built-in dupe finder.

Thread Information