New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

Photostream in IOS6

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

shorty1988m

shorty1988m is on a distinguished road

I have recently decided to start using photostream as i am going to be taking a lot of pictures. I have icloud and photostream enabled on both my macbook pro and iphone 4s.

Now, when i take a picture i have to manually add it to the photo stream section before it will appear on my macbook. I thought that when i take ANY picture it will automatically send it but this is not the case. Any advice?
QUOTE Thanks
06TXR

06TXR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty1988m View Post
I have recently decided to start using photostream as i am going to be taking a lot of pictures. I have icloud and photostream enabled on both my macbook pro and iphone 4s.

Now, when i take a picture i have to manually add it to the photo stream section before it will appear on my macbook. I thought that when i take ANY picture it will automatically send it but this is not the case. Any advice?
Yup having the same issues with both the iphone and the ipad. The iphone just started working but no joy with the iPad. It is driving me crazy all these little bugs with iOS6
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Previous version help | 2 iphones receiving same iMessages »