Thread: Cloud

Cloud
    I have always placed docs in Itunes and then accessed them in pages. I would open the docs (in pages). Select open from Itune and there they were. This morning i tried to do that and i got a messege that "that feature "was no longer available; I had to use cloud. I have the latest uodate to my Ipad and i "synced' but how do i open or find the doc I need? I am confused to say the least. Where is the cloud app or how do I get it. Under setting; i have an account set up, I sync regulary, and there is a lot of storage space left. So whats up?

I also have drop box and that worked perfectly but I want to open the doc in pages. Any help would be appreciated, Mike

Specs:
    Late 2013 27" iMac, iPad 3, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    Do you have Dropbox installed on your iPad? If you copy what Pages documents you wish to open on the iPad to your Dropbox folder on your Mac, they will appear in Dropbox on your iPad. Pages can access the Dropbox folder on your iPad and open the documents. That's one way.

The other way is to setup iCloud on your Mac and iPad. Which version of OS X are you running and which Mac do you have? If you're up to date, open System Preferences, and click on iCloud. You can set it up from there.

The following Apple KB article will help. LINK

Quote Originally Posted by mblackmon View Post
    I have always placed docs in Itunes and then accessed them in pages. I would open the docs (in pages). Select open from Itune and there they were. This morning i tried to do that and i got a messege that "that feature "was no longer available; I had to use cloud. I have the latest uodate to my Ipad and i "synced' but how do i open or find the doc I need? I am confused to say the least. Where is the cloud app or how do I get it. Under setting; i have an account set up, I sync regulary, and there is a lot of storage space left. So whats up?

I also have drop box and that worked perfectly but I want to open the doc in pages. Any help would be appreciated, Mike
    which extension are these docs ?? .docs .xml .pdf ??

Thread Information