my ipod has entered permenent crash jailbroken
    sooo im new to this web site and i have a BIG problem with my ipod 5.1.1 it is jailbroken and was working quite awhile till weeks later i downloaded dream board (cydia app ) and choosen a window vista style ipod home screen but when it was preparing it just re booted and i thought this would be normal but it just keeps crashing (reboot ... on..) so i paniked and tryed to find a solution but couldnt find any............ so what it looks like right now is a circle going round and round then it frezes and then it does the saame thing over and over again ...... plz post a full tutoriol for me on how to get it going again ( give me a link or post here...) additional info:it is stuck on re booting and can display the apple logo and the circle spinning but thats as far as it can go.................HELP PLZ POST AS SOON AS POSSIBLE thanks!!!.

Heart of Dixie
    MBA 11" i5 Mid 2012 Mountain Lion 10.8.5
    I had this same problem before. I ended up just restoring the ipod with itunes then rejailbreaking it. just make a note to not download that again.
    Romans 8:31

Thread Information