Exclamation Problem with Apple ID on iPhone
    I have an iPhone 3G. I've changed my Apple ID and password because of a problem that I was having with downloading/upgrading apps. However, whenever I try to download/upgrade apps, I cannot do it because the old Apple ID automatically shows up on it and I still cannot download/upgrade my apps, nor can I perform any other needed changes on my phone. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

The Republic of Neptune
    If you used the "old" Apple id to purchase the apps you are trying to download/upgrade, then you have to use that id to do the download/upgrade. They are tied to that Apple id and you cannot simply use another one. Have you contacted Apple about the "problem" you were having with that Apple id?

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
    Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
    Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.

Thank you. I have tried to contact Apple app support. I haven't received a reply as of yet. After I sent the thread, I discovered that I can download new apps. I just can't upgrade the old ones. I am awaiting their response. It seems there is something that they can do.

Thread Information