New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

How to retrieve purchased apps ?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Nashh

Nashh is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook 13", 1 GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.1GHz,iPod Classic 30GB, iPad 2 WiFi 32GB

Hello folks,

I have purchased few top paid iPad apps from the apps store. While updating one partcular app game namely "Cut the Rope" , the internet connection got interrupted. Now on resuming the update I am getting a message the update cannot be complete. I am unable to open the app.

I have already purchased the game and so don't wish to re-purchase it. Is there any way I get the game back?

Thanks for reading and helping.
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2009 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

The App Store has a button at the bottom called "purchased." This will show you a record of all your purchases, along with the option to redownload them. You may need to delete your existing copy before it will let you re-download.
QUOTE Thanks
Nashh

Nashh is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook 13", 1 GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.1GHz,iPod Classic 30GB, iPad 2 WiFi 32GB

Hi chas_m, thanks for the info mate, app restored in original state!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Separate inboxes for different accounts | I think my account's been hacked »