New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

iOS app development

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Nola26

Nola26 is on a distinguished road

I was wondering if anyone knows of a tool that will allow a person with zero programing knowledge to create an iOS app. I am in charge of my departments website. That being said I didn't create the site, but I control the content and management of the site. I want to make an iOS app version of the site that will allow some the same functionality plus a few more things that will only work on a mobile platform.

I am willing to learn and play around but I haven't been able to find anything like i'm looking for and just need to know if something like this exists?

That being said, does anyone know how much a developer would charge for app development? Ballpark figures are ok, just want to know what I'm looking at.
QUOTE Thanks
ethansamuel17

ethansamuel17 is on a distinguished road

I haven't tried any tool for making iPad apps but found some of them while Google searching and it worth so do follow this link to get required tools and give me feedback regarding this. 100 Tools to Develop the Next Killer iOS or Android App | DailyTekk
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Alternative Clock Alarm Apps for iPhone | cydia upadating »