Thread: made a mistake...need help
05-08-2012, 09:23 PM #1made a mistake...need help
I dropped my iPhone down a storm drain while fixing my daughters carseat. I'm going to hold out and get a blackberry then go back when the new iPhone comes out. How do I go about the following things:
1. using my "@me" account on the BB.
2. Getting my contacts from iCloud/Address Book to the BB.
Thanks for the help everyone
05-09-2012, 05:48 AM #2
- Member Since
- Jan 22, 2010
- Victoria, BC
- Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
1. I would think you would add the account just like any other IMAP-based account. There's nothing especially magical about an iCloud account -- except its lack of advertising -- over any other sort of IMAP email account.
2. THIS part will be a lot trickier but I'm sure there is a third-party BB-to-Mac (and vice versa) sync tool like The Missing Sync or something that will do the job there. Keeping it in sync will be more difficult.
Really though to save yourself a lot of bother I'd just suggest buying a used iPhone to tide you over. That way iCloud will just sync to it and done.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By mattwindy in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2012, 02:21 PM
By msid in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 56Last Post: 05-13-2012, 05:07 PM
By derek.nagle in forum Movies and VideoReplies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2008, 09:03 PM
By JBarbier in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 13Last Post: 07-13-2005, 05:11 PM