New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus ē Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts ē Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

Calendar App that syncs separately from ical/icloud and exchange

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

bruins

bruins is on a distinguished road

hi everyone -

i currently only use the calendar app that comes standard with the iPhone 4s, but i use it for work and syncs with exchange, i want to download a separate cal app (week cal looks really nice) just to sync with iCal through iCloud with my personal mac... so basically i want two separate calendar apps, one for work and one for non-work... i downloaded week cal but both my calendars ended up syncing and my non-work events was on my work calendar (which is the standard iPhone calendar) and my work events was on week cal... which is exactly what i don't want... any input is appreciated... i'm open to other apps - not just week cal - that allow me to do this.

thanks.
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

I'm not saying you shouldn't do that, but surely it would be easier to just set two calendars IN iCal wouldn't it?
QUOTE Thanks
bruins

bruins is on a distinguished road

Well, the work calendar isn't through iCal... so its two computers syncing into one iPhone and i want the cal from each computer to be separate... I'm not sure if that is possible?

thanks
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Download 1080p videos from iCloud on new iPad | IPhone spyware backed up on iMac? »