Specs:
    27" iMAC 3.20GHZ INTEL CORE I3, 1TB SERIAL ATA DRIVE, ATI RADEON HD 5750 1GB GDDR5, 12GB DDR3 RAM
    Question How to create folders on the iPad
    How do you create FOLDER's and save newly created doc's etc to an iPad? I sent myself some PP slides from my work e-mail to attend a conference and aside from keeping the e-mail with the attachment I couldn't find a way to save them to the IPad HD.

Tom

Specs:
    March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
    I've moved your question to a thread of its own. Didn't really belong piggybacked on the thread where you placed it - and you're more likely to get some assistance by your question having its own thread.

Specs:
    4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G
    Quote Originally Posted by TomServo View Post
    How do you create FOLDER's and save newly created doc's etc to an iPad? I sent myself some PP slides from my work e-mail to attend a conference and aside from keeping the e-mail with the attachment I couldn't find a way to save them to the IPad HD.

Tom
    Haven't tried PP slides, but I suspect GoodReader APP will handle them (if not Keynote for the iPad definitely ought to).
    Open your mail containing the doc, click on the attachment icon and a window should pop up allowing you to open in GoodReader, Keynote etc.

Another alternative I have used is Zen Reader APP, which does allow folders and works quite well. Again, haven't tried PP slides.
    I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .

Thread Information