Specs:
    MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)
    How useful is siri
    pretty reasonable actually according to this little article. UK based so apparently there is less going for it than the US, but still seems a good thing to have as an add on.

BBC News - How useful is Apple's voice-controlled assistant Siri?

J

Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    It will get more useful over time as well.

Specs:
    2011 MB Air Core i7 256GB, 2011 Mini with 8GB RAM, iPad 2, iPhone 4S, 2TB Time Capsule
    Texting while driving... Worth it for that alone. Then the reminders and appointments. So easy to just tell the phone what I need to do and it's taken care of.

Specs:
    09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
    Used my neighbors now I want it just can't upgrade yet.

Specs:
    MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
    Pretty awesome I'd say. Especially if you want to find stuff locally. The texting while driving is awesome too.

I think Siri is great. As obviously mentioned, it is in beta. From what I've seen so far though, it's got a lot of potential and it's very exciting. I've been speaking to a few people about Siri recently and their opinions are quite varied. I've heard so many people saying that it's useless. Typically, these people don't even have an iPhone. I get the idea that most people don't really know what it's capable of and that it's simply just a polished version of the Voice Recognition which ships on all iPhones. Well, I guess we know better, right?
    Web Developer, Vegan & Tech geek. Berlin.

Specs:
    MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
    Quote Originally Posted by EATTHERICH View Post
    I think Siri is great. As obviously mentioned, it is in beta. From what I've seen so far though, it's got a lot of potential and it's very exciting. I've been speaking to a few people about Siri recently and their opinions are quite varied. I've heard so many people saying that it's useless. Typically, these people don't even have an iPhone. I get the idea that most people don't really know what it's capable of and that it's simply just a polished version of the Voice Recognition which ships on all iPhones. Well, I guess we know better, right?
    How can these people have opinions on something they don't own or have not experienced. >_>?
    死神はリンゴしか食べない。

Quote Originally Posted by j0nb0y32 View Post
    pretty reasonable actually according to this little article. UK based so apparently there is less going for it than the US, but still seems a good thing to have as an add on.

BBC News - How useful is Apple's voice-controlled assistant Siri?

J
    Love the Kermit Avatar altho i have a hard time taking you seriously lol. Everytime i read one of your posts im think right back at you.
    60% of the time it works every time.

I'd really like Siri to get a GlaDos voice makeover!

Apple - Introducing GLaDOSiri on iPhone 4S - YouTube

Thread Information