Thread: No Matches

No Matches
    Hi I just got the new iPhone 4S today, and whenever I go to the app store and search something it always comes up with no matches. I can search for tiny wings, fruit ninja, google, or anything else, and I will still get the error no matches. I can see things in featured, categories, and top 25, but I always get no matches when searching. I've turned the phone off several times and still got no matches, is there anyway I can fix this?

Specs:
    4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G
    Quote Originally Posted by Anpippin View Post
    Hi I just got the new iPhone 4S today, and whenever I go to the app store and search something it always comes up with no matches. I can search for tiny wings, fruit ninja, google, or anything else, and I will still get the error no matches. I can see things in featured, categories, and top 25, but I always get no matches when searching. I've turned the phone off several times and still got no matches, is there anyway I can fix this?
    Strange!
    Try doing a hard reset to see if it fixes the problem. Hold the Home and Sleep buttons down until the screen blanks and the Apple icon appears.
    I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .

Specs:
    27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
    I had the same issue last night. I was also setting up my Apple TV and it said something about there being a problem connecting to iTunes.

I wonder if Apple was having online store issues last night. But I imagine if they did it would be front page gadget news today.

Update: just tried again without restarting my phone and it worked fine. I'm thinking it was something on Apple's end, widespread or not.
    "Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"

I had the same problem. I just searched and downloaded apps via iPad no problem and they all showed up on my iPhone thanks to iCloud.

Thread Information