New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

Stuck in iCloud Backup Restore

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

lizzy3367

lizzy3367 is on a distinguished road

I just upgraded to IOS 5 on my 3GS and I'm on the screen where you choose to either Back Up to iCloud or Back Up to My Computer. I have been on here for hours and no matter which one I check it just keeps showing the circle loading up top to the left of iCloud Backup. The only options I have are to hit the home button and it says: EMergency Call, Start Over (which will reset my phone to default settings), or Wi-Fi Settings.

What do I do?
QUOTE Thanks
lizzy3367

lizzy3367 is on a distinguished road

ok, nevermind. I unplugged my phone and plugged it back in and it just restarted the restore and took it through properly, but it didn't restore all my apps. I will need to look into that. I have them backed up on iTunes.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Is it pointless for me to get an HD app if I have the 3GS? | Itunes accounts »