iCloud.com/iWork
    Hi There

i'm having trouble with icloud.com. All my devices are now ios 5 (with all icloud settings on), itunes is updated, iwork.com is fine etc. I think everything is as it should be, but when I long into icloud.com and click on the iwork tab it just goes to a page telling me I need Pages on my device. I have pages on my iphone and it is icloud enabled, but icloud.com doesn't seem to recognize this. Calendar/contacts is working fine, but not iwork.

It's really frustrating. Does any body have any ideas? I'm at a loss right now.

Many thanks

Ben

Hey..I haven't a clue sorry. I have wasted the best part of a working day trying to sort my problems out and I wish that I could help. My iCal no longer syncs..it says it does it over iCloud..well I wish Mr iCloud could come around to our house and we could square up to each other in the garden.
    Regards,
    Liam

Hey..I haven't a clue sorry. I have wasted the best part of a working day trying to sort my problems out and I wish that I could help. My iCal no longer syncs..it says it does it over iCloud..well I wish Mr iCloud could come around to our house and we could square up to each other in the garden.
    Regards,
    Liam

Hmmm
    Well, by sheer fluke it's working. I don't really need an @me.com address so I hadn't registered one. I don't honestly know why you'd need one to make iWork/cloud sync documents, but it seems to be the case. A few minutes after setting it up iWork worked.

Why? everything else worked without it. I used the iWork.com site with my usual Apple ID. It all seems a bit odd.

Was it a coincidence, or do you really need the @me.com address (even if it's not being used) to make it work?

BR
    Ben

Thread Information