New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

apple id and icloud

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

hundoseabirds

hundoseabirds is on a distinguished road

After the IOS5 upgrade when prompted for icloud id, I made a mistake and entered my email address as opposed to my current apple id. since these differed I cannot download any of my previous purchases for 90 days. Is there any way around this?
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

Sure, you can go into the settings panels for the Store, and iCloud and change your login information. The Store being the important one here.

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks
osxx

osxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3

You should have been able to log in with the correct ID and password unless you used the wrong one several times in which case you can contact Apple and they can reset it.
QUOTE Thanks
hundoseabirds

thanks, but it is still attached to the xxx.xxxx@gmail.com, telling me i have to wait 90 days, as opposed to the apple id in which i purchased the music.
QUOTE Thanks
Dysfunction

Dysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant futureDysfunction has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2008 and 2011 15" mbps, late 11 iMac, iPhone 4s, and too many ipods and other stuff

Did you log out?

btw, I just did this yesterday since it automatically logged me in with my mobile me ID instead of the apple ID I use for purchases.

mike
This machine kills fascists
Got # ? phear the command line!
QUOTE Thanks
hundoseabirds

i logged out of the store and the only option i could see for icloud was to delete that account from my ipad. tried that but it still didn't work. still get that "90 days" pop up. i will try again after work and hopefully this works. thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
hundoseabirds

nothing works. seems i created a second apple id when i activated i cloud after upgrading to ios5. now i have to wait 90 days. yay apple.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iCloud Backup Failed | How do I get rid of this? »