Camera+ crashing when saving to camera roll
    Hey there,
    I'm running a 3G iPhone with 4.1 iOS.
    I know that this is a well known issue and i wish i had known about it before i paid for the app and took heaps of photos with it.
    I can't save the photos from the lightbox onto my camera roll.
    So i figured i could just SSH into my phone and get the photos but i can't find where the photos save.
    Can anyone help my in finding where camera+ saves the lightbox photos to? then I can get them off it myself and heaps of amazing shots wont be wasted.

Thanks

so i figured out a kind of "fix" for this. they dont save when they are unedited but if i edit them they save fine. very strange.. i would still be interested if anyone knows the save location of the lightbox files.. if not then i guess sill have to edit all my photos so i can save them. annoying but it works...

Quote Originally Posted by Starrisa89 View Post
    Hey there,
    I'm running a 3G iPhone with 4.1 iOS.
    I know that this is a well known issue and i wish i had known about it before i paid for the app and took heaps of photos with it.
    I can't save the photos from the lightbox onto my camera roll.
    So i figured i could just SSH into my phone and get the photos but i can't find where the photos save.
    Can anyone help my in finding where camera+ saves the lightbox photos to? then I can get them off it myself and heaps of amazing shots wont be wasted.

Thanks
    Hi, I'm one of the developers on Camera+ and I'd love to help solve this issue and work out what's happening to make it crash. Would you be able to email me at karl at xk72 dot com so I can send you instructions on sending us a crash report? I can then get you a beta app to try.

The easiest way to get your photos is to use iPhone Explorer, a mac application, you can find the Camera+ application folder then look in its Documents folder and all your originals will be there.

It will be even easier if we can work with you to resolve this bug though, and that will help out everyone who experiences it :-)

Best regards,
    Karl

Looking for way to recover Camera+ photos
    Quote Originally Posted by karlvr View Post
    Hi, I'm one of the developers on Camera+ and I'd love to help solve this issue and work out what's happening to make it crash. Would you be able to email me at karl at xk72 dot com so I can send you instructions on sending us a crash report? I can then get you a beta app to try.

The easiest way to get your photos is to use iPhone Explorer, a mac application, you can find the Camera+ application folder then look in its Documents folder and all your originals will be there.

It will be even easier if we can work with you to resolve this bug though, and that will help out everyone who experiences it :-)

Best regards,
    Karl

Hi Karl,

I'm experiencing a simliar issue -- my camera+ seems to crash before any photos will export... There are some important things in there, so any help you might be able to lend in recovering them would be very appreciated!

Thank you,
    Tracy

Quote Originally Posted by tracymotz View Post
    I'm experiencing a simliar issue -- my camera+ seems to crash before any photos will export... There are some important things in there, so any help you might be able to lend in recovering them would be very appreciated!
    Hi Tracy, please email me with the details above; I'd love to find out what's going on!
    cheers,
    Karl

Thread Information