How to transfer songs to iPhone?
    but I have a Iphone that's 3G, but all I wanted to do was get the tunes off my Itunes library and download that to my phone!
    I've got thousands of songs on my itunes, so I don't need to buy anything from the Iturnes store.
    when I connect my iPhone to my computer to charge it up, it automatically downloads any photos I've taken to my Iphoto, not that I really wanted to do that, but it does it anyway.
    However, it won't let me transfer files from the Itunes library to my Iphone.
    Someone suggested I needed to update my Itunes app on my computer, but I don't think it's that old....

Please give me some advice as how to get these tunes off Itunes and transfer to the Iphone.
    Also, isn't there a website somewhere that tells you much of how to work an Iphone? I would think so....

Texas, where else?
    15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '11 1.8 i7 4GB 10.10; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.10; 5s & 5c
    Note: Moved post to it's own thread. Please do not hijack someone else's thread with an unrelated issue.
    I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
    In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.

La Habra, CA
    You can use Home Sharing on iTunes; you'll need to setup an iTunes account if you don't already have one. You can also use Dropbox.

Thread Information