New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

Ipad Users, Free eBooks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

kuwakcai

kuwakcai is on a distinguished road

I have no intentions to promote warez on this forums. these websites gives out free ebooks legally.

Check out this listing i found.

List of Top 10 Best Free eBooks Websites

Just to help you guys out there looking for ebooks
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

I don't see why you encourage people not to buy ebooks. What if I want something written now, that's popular? Oh wait your list doesn't have any of that stuff.

Yes, there are a lot of free ebooks out there, and yes it was kind of you to pass on a list of some sites for that material. But when I'm done reading instruction manuals, public domain classics and self-published drivel, I might actually want something like a Harry Potter book or the latest from Stephen King. For that, I need a "real" ebookstore.
QUOTE Thanks
kuwakcai

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas_m View Post
I don't see why you encourage people not to buy ebooks. What if I want something written now, that's popular? Oh wait your list doesn't have any of that stuff.

Yes, there are a lot of free ebooks out there, and yes it was kind of you to pass on a list of some sites for that material. But when I'm done reading instruction manuals, public domain classics and self-published drivel, I might actually want something like a Harry Potter book or the latest from Stephen King. For that, I need a "real" ebookstore.
alrite, i apologize for my post and i have edited them.
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

No problem. Again, it was kind of you to share your find. There are many fine ebooks to be found on the sites your list mentions.
QUOTE Thanks
kuwakcai

Quote:
No problem. Again, it was kind of you to share your find. There are many fine ebooks to be found on the sites your list mentions.
thanks ^^ and cheers
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

Quote:

If you WANT to purchase books, by all means do so. How does the OP posting a list of freely available eBooks preventing you from purchasing any books?

Why would you even ATTEMPT to try to bash the OP for the list??

Your posts are very curious..

--
Regards
...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.
QUOTE Thanks
kuwakcai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz0rEdge View Post
If you WANT to purchase books, by all means do so. How does the OP posting a list of freely available eBooks preventing you from purchasing any books?

Why would you even ATTEMPT to try to bash the OP for the list??

Your posts are very curious..
Its fine. anyway anyone here knows where to find chinese ebooks?
QUOTE Thanks
aoifeee

aoifeee is on a distinguished road

Project Gutenberg is awesome.
QUOTE Thanks
kuwakcai

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoifeee View Post
Project Gutenberg is awesome.
Yeah it is. So many books. Dont know which one to start first
QUOTE Thanks