New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

wifi channel software

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

macwize

macwize is an unknown at this point

i am looking for an pice off software that can wifi analyzer network around my area like tell me how fare the router is what chanel the netword is on i found one for android but i cant seem to find ios

any one no off an app that dose

here the one i found on android

https://market.android.com/details?i...=search_result
QUOTE Thanks
mrplow

mrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.9, iPhone5s, iPad Air, AppleTV2

Wifi scanning apps of that kind were withdrawn (by Apple) a March 2010 becuase to obtain that kind of info the apps had to use one of Apple's private APIs which is not allowed.

External hard disk acquisition addict - but admitting the problem is the first step to a robust backup

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - top right of this post
QUOTE Thanks
macwize

macwize is an unknown at this point

that will be why i cant find one then :S sort off an big crappy tho
QUOTE Thanks
Grumpy 55

Grumpy 55 is on a distinguished road

Hi,

Apologies for dumping this question here, but I was unable to figure out how to create a new post.....

I have an IPhone 3 and I would like to sync some photo's from my PC (Windows-based) to my IPhone. I have tried using the ITunes portal to sync my photo's, however it comes up with an error message which reads, in part, that the photo's selected could not be copied to the IPhone because they cannot be displayed. The photo's are relatively large files (4 - 5 meg) and were taken on a 14 megapixel Olympus camera.

Can anyone assist with advice or a procedure??

Thanks
QUOTE Thanks
mrplow

mrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy 55 View Post
Hi,

Apologies for dumping this question here, but I was unable to figure out how to create a new post.....

I have an IPhone 3 and I would like to sync some photo's from my PC (Windows-based) to my IPhone. I have tried using the ITunes portal to sync my photo's, however it comes up with an error message which reads, in part, that the photo's selected could not be copied to the IPhone because they cannot be displayed. The photo's are relatively large files (4 - 5 meg) and were taken on a 14 megapixel Olympus camera.

Can anyone assist with advice or a procedure??

Thanks
I'm sure the mods will be able to move your post.

What format are the photos in? JPG? RAW? etc

External hard disk acquisition addict - but admitting the problem is the first step to a robust backup

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - top right of this post
QUOTE Thanks
DennyC

DennyC is on a distinguished road

Guys sorry for necroposting but this is an interesting question. Does anyone know of any good software for Mac that will carry out a WiFi site survey? I've heard AirMagnet Survey allows Mac users to perform the basics of Wi-Fi site surveying with ability to map out signal, noise and even user performance, but it costs 2k... I found in a Google search new heatmapping tool for Mac called Netspot. Does it provide the same capabilities? Thanks for any advice.
QUOTE Thanks
mrplow

For Mac try iStumbler

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« How do I know I'm using Wi-Fi vs 3G?? | When are thy going to get jailbreaking with jailbreakme.com for iOS 5 »