New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

New iPad2 owner...... any advice to maximize my purchase?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

bgardner510

bgardner510 is on a distinguished road

Wasn't sure exactly where to post this.

I currently own an iMac running Snow Leopard, iPhone 3Gs, and I just added the iPad 2 to my fleet, I should have it by the end of next week since I ordered it online. I also have a Mobile Me account.

I know that it will sync my contacts Like it does with my iPhone to iMac, but I believe I can sync notes, and to do lists from my mac mail at home to my iPad?

I meet with clients from time to time, and would love to use my iPad to take notes as opposed to handwriting things. Not sure if I should use notes or pages, etc....

Just looking for any cool tips and tricks to work with all my apple products that might make me more organized as a business owner. Or just share anything really cool about these products that most people don't know about.

Thanks!!
QUOTE Thanks
RavingMac

RavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond reputeRavingMac has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgardner510 View Post
Wasn't sure exactly where to post this.

I currently own an iMac running Snow Leopard, iPhone 3Gs, and I just added the iPad 2 to my fleet, I should have it by the end of next week since I ordered it online. I also have a Mobile Me account.

I know that it will sync my contacts Like it does with my iPhone to iMac, but I believe I can sync notes, and to do lists from my mac mail at home to my iPad?

I meet with clients from time to time, and would love to use my iPad to take notes as opposed to handwriting things. Not sure if I should use notes or pages, etc....

Just looking for any cool tips and tricks to work with all my apple products that might make me more organized as a business owner. Or just share anything really cool about these products that most people don't know about.

Thanks!!
You might want to look at Penultimate and a stylus for taking notes.
Plus if you do a forum search, IvanLasston had some great recommendations on note taking on the iPad.
Taking Notes on the iPad

I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .
QUOTE Thanks
bentharbour

bentharbour has a spectacular aura about

Zite....its awesome. It enables you to build your own "magazine" geared towards your interests. I read this every single day.

 15" MBPr (2012): 2.3Ghz i7, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD  24" Apple Cinema Display  iPhone 5 16GB Black  iPad 2 16GB White
QUOTE Thanks
yzfmik

yzfmik is on a distinguished road

+1 for Zite!

 MacBook Pro 13" 2.4GHz
 MacBook Pro 13" 2.26GHz
 iMac 21.5" 3.06GHz /  iPod 30GB /  iPhone 5 32GB
 iPad 2 64GB / 3rd Gen iPad 64 GB/ iPad Mini 32GB
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Loading google wave in ipad os | Home network printing from iPad »