Unhappy iOS 4.3.1 problems
    For the past few days, since I updated my iPhone 4 for 4.3.1, it has been having many problems. My iPhone won' sync with my computer, my iPhone can't delete emails, it can't play quicktime videos, and half the apps either don't have icons or don't work or, and then most of the others crash a few minutes in. My iPhone is not jailbroken nor has it ever been jailbroken, and i have some important things videos and pictures and app data on it, and i really don't want to restore it and lose all of that. I'm wondering if anybody else has been having the same problem and if they found a solution. Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Pastapig View Post
    For the past few days, since I updated my iPhone 4 for 4.3.1, it has been having many problems. My iPhone won' sync with my computer, my iPhone can't delete emails, it can't play quicktime videos, and half the apps either don't have icons or don't work or, and then most of the others crash a few minutes in. My iPhone is not jailbroken nor has it ever been jailbroken, and i have some important things videos and pictures and app data on it, and i really don't want to restore it and lose all of that. I'm wondering if anybody else has been having the same problem and if they found a solution. Thank You
    Your update obviously went very badly for whatever reason. The only thing you can really do is sync your iPhone, then restore it. It'll prompt you to load your backups when done.

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
    ------
    Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
    ------
    Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.

Specs:
    soon to be another iMac owner
    When u say u don't want to restore it afraid of losing your data are u saying u have not backed up?

Meaning if u do a restore u won't be able to retrieve your data?

Cause looks like a restore might be your only option..I dont think a hard reset is gonna fix those issues

Thread Information