Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Specs:
    2008 15" MBP Yosemite, 2012 21.5" iMac Yosemite
    Apple Releases iOS 4.3
    64GB iPhone 6, 64GB iPad Air 2.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.

Specs:
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
    Thanks for the heads up mate

Im interested in the in what other Apps it has given AirPlay with my ATV and iPod touch. ATV2 hasnt detected needing to update, but im manually downloading it now and will restore via iTunes and update when im home from work
    Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Specs:
    13" Unibody Macbook Pro, Iphone 4 16G
    ****, I'm at school without my cable, any first impressions anyone? I'm most interested with this Safari speed and the wifi

Specs:
    4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G
    No Garageband Yet!
    I just checked. They're probably waiting for the iPad2 release to put it up on the APP Store.
    I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .

Specs:
    21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Specs:
    27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
    Wondering why they released today instead of Friday as announced. I'm guessing they didn't want to clog their servers with both people updating and activating new iPads.
    "Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"

Specs:
    It took about 12 minutes to download the update @ 10-12Mbps download speeds (according to speedtest.net). Then another 4 or 5 minutes to install on the iPad and restart. It's syncing to iTunes now and has to re-optimize all my photos (3,760). This could take a while... I will try out Safari on the iPad when it's done.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.

Specs:
    MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
    Quote Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
    Wondering why they released today instead of Friday as announced. I'm guessing they didn't want to clog their servers with both people updating and activating new iPads.
    Probably that is a big part. I also thought it was weird that you'd release a major software update on a Friday. Seemed a really weird decision from a support standpoint.
    schweb | community leader
    flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

Specs:
    That was my guess too. Gives all existing iOS device owners a good 2 days to get that done just in case Friday is super busy with iPad 2 activations.

Quote Originally Posted by ace.13unibody View Post
    ****, I'm at school without my cable, any first impressions anyone? I'm most interested with this Safari speed and the wifi
    I just upgraded my iPhone 4 and iPad to iOS 4.3...first impressions are:
    - A bit of faster loading in Safari, noticeable but not huge (Javascript)
    - I love the iTunes home sharing
    - The mobile hotspot works perfectly from my iPhone to my iPad (and still pretty fast)
     15" MBPr (2012): 2.3Ghz i7, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD  24" Apple Cinema Display  iPhone 5 16GB Black  iPad 2 16GB White

Specs:
    They gave themselves a cpl days leeway and now its early everyone is stoked. If it was late you would never hear the end of it.

Playing it safe IMO
    MoTM ☆☆☆

Specs:
    iMac 2.4 GHZ, 320GB int 2TB ext. iPad 1st Gen, iPod 2nd & 4th gen
    First post here (woo hoo!) I just finished installing 4.3 on my daughters ipod touch 4th gen. Honestly I don't see a significant increase in speed in Safari. The homesharing is fantastic which is the main reason I was jonesing to get this.

I'm searching around here, but if someone could point me to help where I could setup a VPN on my iMac so my daughter can use homesharing outside of the home it would be great.

Welcome to the boards!

Yeah I do not notice a "significant" increase in speed in safari, but I do notice that it has increased. As for home sharing, I agree it is fantastic and perfect for users with 16 GB (iPhone or iPad) and large music libraries!
     15" MBPr (2012): 2.3Ghz i7, 8GB RAM, 256 GB SSD  24" Apple Cinema Display  iPhone 5 16GB Black  iPad 2 16GB White

Specs:
    No noticeable speed bump in Safari so far on the iPad...

Quote Originally Posted by MYmacROX View Post
    No noticeable speed bump in Safari so far on the iPad...
    The only place that I noticed some difference today was when I went to websites with a lot of text and picture content (Like tsn.ca and espn.com)

I am not an expert and it could be due to faster network speeds; I have 4 roommates who are usually home and using the network, and none of them are home right now.

Thread Information