New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

Print to PDF?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Jlayher

Jlayher is on a distinguished road

I am Trying to find a way to print a webpage to a PDF or some format where I can then open it in noterize while still preserving any graphics or tables that may be on a webpage.
QUOTE Thanks
McBie

McBie is a splendid one to beholdMcBie is a splendid one to beholdMcBie is a splendid one to beholdMcBie is a splendid one to beholdMcBie is a splendid one to beholdMcBie is a splendid one to beholdMcBie is a splendid one to beholdMcBie is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 2013 MBA 13" - OS X 10.10.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlayher View Post
I am Trying to find a way to print a webpage to a PDF or some format where I can then open it in noterize while still preserving any graphics or tables that may be on a webpage.
A Bit more info on your Operating environment would be good so people can help you better.

If you are running OS X, every print dialog has the option to print to a PDF.

Cheers ... McBie
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen shot 2011-01-15 at 11.07.57.png (40.8 KB, 5 views)

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude towards the problem. You understand ?
QUOTE Thanks
Buzzard2010

Buzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBie View Post
A Bit more info on your Operating environment would be good so people can help you better.

If you are running OS X, every print dialog has the option to print to a PDF.

Cheers ... McBie
It is in the "iPhone, iPad, iPod > iOS and Apps" Section so i'm guessing running iOS.
However iOS version would be helpful.

- Simon

If you have been helped, don't forget to use the Reputation system at the top right of their post.
May 2011
Nominated: March 2011 & April 2011
QUOTE Thanks
Jlayher

Jlayher is on a distinguished road

I am using the iPad OS. I use the iPad to read online medical texts and would like to get them into a format that I can annotate them in noterize. I have heard on instapaper but it states it doesn't preserve any tables or graphics. I need something that does preserve the tables and graphics.
Thanks
QUOTE Thanks
McBie

McBie is a splendid one to beholdMcBie is a splendid one to beholdMcBie is a splendid one to beholdMcBie is a splendid one to beholdMcBie is a splendid one to beholdMcBie is a splendid one to beholdMcBie is a splendid one to beholdMcBie is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 2013 MBA 13" - OS X 10.10.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard2010 View Post
It is in the "iPhone, iPad, iPod > iOS and Apps" Section so i'm guessing running iOS.
However iOS version would be helpful.

- Simon
Simon .... well spotted, I missed that.
I stand corrected

Cheers ... McBie

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude towards the problem. You understand ?
QUOTE Thanks
Buzzard2010

Buzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really nice
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBie View Post
Simon .... well spotted, I missed that.
I stand corrected

Cheers ... McBie
Lolol I was just typing the same kind of thing you put before I noticed it too, I just automatically presumed OSX with the words print PDF in it lol

- Simon

If you have been helped, don't forget to use the Reputation system at the top right of their post.
May 2011
Nominated: March 2011 & April 2011
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« free radio app? | DragonFireSDK »