New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

To do app (sync with iPhone/iPad/google calendar)?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Cp3508

Cp3508 is on a distinguished road

Is there a to do app that you recommend for the iPad that can also be synced with the iPhone without mobile me or through the computer? I also want it to sync to google calendar so I can type on a computer if I want to.

I just bought 2do but it doesn't seem to carry these features. Also took a look at Awesome note. Both have good user interfaces but doesn't seem to carry these features?

Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
mdfuller

mdfuller is a jewel in the roughmdfuller is a jewel in the roughmdfuller is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 15-inch MacBook Pro

I also use 2Do. I did see this right away so it appears you are correct:

"However Google currently does not provide developers with a Task Syncing API and thus 2Do does not support syncing with Google."

I have MobileMe so I will let someone else using Google answer this one!
QUOTE Thanks
Iphoneanon

Iphoneanon is on a distinguished road

If you Have a google account thenjust setting up google as you ema will let you sync with your google calendar. My only problem is setting up a calendar to share with my wives iPhone.
QUOTE Thanks
McBie

McBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to allMcBie is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2013 MBA 13" - OS X 10.10

Maybe this will do the job .... Syncing between iPad / Ipod / Mac

Things - task management on the Mac

Have a look.

Cheers ... McBie

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude towards the problem. You understand ?
QUOTE Thanks
Nighthawk4

Nighthawk4 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad 32GB 3G, iPhone 16GB 3G

I use GeeTasks on iPad.

I also find Cloud Calendar seems better at syncing with Gmail Calendars, although you can import a Gmail calendar into iCal and the iPad Calendar App.
QUOTE Thanks
Jaygray

Jaygray is a jewel in the roughJaygray is a jewel in the roughJaygray is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD

I've tried them all and can't find one I like. They all have an overly complex interface or are lacking features.

Check out Evernote. It's free. iPhone & iPad apps, Mac and PC apps as well. Also accessible online from any device. Syncs in the cloud, and works very well overall.

It makes notes rather than checklists, but I just create a note and jot all my ToDo's down in it. I delete them as I go about my day.

Remember Everything | Evernote Corporation
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Organizing Videos | Game saves from iPhone to iPad »