New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

iPhone and AT&T

Thread Closed

odenkun

odenkun is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: iMac 3.2QC, 27" (Oct 2012), iPad (3rd)、iPhone 5

I just want to ask this question to the iPhone users in this board.

Have you ever been frustrated by the AT&T service and poor network coverage?

I am pretty sure that many of you would say 'yes' and I am one of those as well.

I got my iPhone 3G in October 08. I live in a small town and the area is not covered with 3G network. About a year later after my purchase, a county next to where I live got 3G coverage. It has been over two years since I got my phone and I asked the AT&T reps more than a few times whether or not our area would be covered by 3G soon. The answer was unknown.

There is an AT&T store in this small town and I got the service contract from this location. Verizon also has a store not far from AT&T store and they have 3G coverage in this town.

Now 4G has been talked about, AT&T still claims they have the biggest network coverages.

I love my iPhone dearly and cannot live without it now but I feel like I am paying way too much for this poor service and coverage.

Please share your frustration with me so that at least I can feel a little better by knowing others complains.

Thanks
schweb

schweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond reputeschweb has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2

Please be sure to search first, you'll find valuable information already on the forum by using our search function:

Mac-Forums.com - Search Forums

The Community Guidelines state:

Quote:
Post appropriately.
Search first, post things in the right place, use descriptive thread titles, and don't crosspost. Those things will help get you more timely responses and help keep our community nice and tidy.
Thanks for understanding!

schweb | community leader
flickr facebook twitter tumblr google+ about.me

Mac-Forums: On Twitter | On Facebook | On Flickr

Thread Closed

« Transfering camera roll from iphone 3g to iphone 4. | How do you use the Remote App with Apple TV and new update ?? »