Specs:
    8 GB 13" MacBook Pro, 64GB WiFi/4G iPad, 32GB iPhone 5
    I plugged my iPhone 4 into my MacBook Pro a couple of days ago and received a notice that an update was available for the iPhone 4. I downloaded and installed it.

When I noticed my MobileMe was not syncing with the iPhone 4 but was working fine with the iPad and MacBook Pro, I went to my MobileMe account tonight (which has been set up for 4 months now!). It said I needed to "set up" my account. !! So I did it all over again.

Now MobileMe works only with my MacBook Pro and iPad, not with my iPhone. What's going on? If it doesn't work with my iPhone (which I carry with me always even on International trips), MobileMe is worthless to me.

I will appreciate hearing if anyone else is having this problem with their iPhone 4 after the "update." And also if anyone knows what I can do (if anything) to have MobileMe work with my iPhone 4 again. Thank you very much in advance for your help.

I plugged my iPhone 4 into my MacBook Pro a couple of days ago and received a notice that an update was available for the iPhone 4. I downloaded and installed it.

When I noticed my MobileMe was not syncing with the iPhone 4 but was working fine with the iPad and MacBook Pro, I went to my MobileMe account tonight (which has been set up for 4 months now!). It said I needed to "set up" my account. !! So I did it all over again.

Now MobileMe works only with my MacBook Pro and iPad, not with my iPhone. What's going on? If it doesn't work with my iPhone (which I carry with me always even on International trips), MobileMe is worthless to me.

I will appreciate hearing if anyone else is having this problem with their iPhone 4 after the "update." And also if anyone knows what I can do (if anything) to have MobileMe work with my iPhone 4 again. Thank you very much in advance for your help.

"Laughter is an instant vacation"
    - Milton Berle

Specs:
    15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
    Note: Merged multiple crossposts.

Set up Mobileme on your iPhone.

Thread Information