New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

ios 4.2 photos app changed event ordering

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

andtrobs

andtrobs is on a distinguished road

Have just upgraded to ios 4.2.1 on my iphone 4 and have noticed that in the photos app all events are listed by date ascending, ie oldest at the top. before the update it was the opposite.

anyone have any ideas if it is possible to switch this back so my most recent events appear at the top?

i have tried looking for a setting to do this and have tried removing and re-synching events but have had no luck
QUOTE Thanks
RNDdave

RNDdave is a jewel in the roughRNDdave is a jewel in the roughRNDdave is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: Alu MacBook | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | iPad2 (3G)

mine was this way before, I'm sure of it. It frustrates me as I like to have a massive photo library on the phone but I usually want to look at or show people images from my most recent events and have to scroll down for ages to get the events I'm looking for

I would also be interested in a setting that I may have over-looked that reverses this??
QUOTE Thanks
Bullface

Bullface is an unknown at this point

This seems to be a problem for lots of people. I can see it all over the internet but no sign of a fix.

Anyone have any news here?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« 4.2 is it safe if using an Ipad an Iphone 4 | IPhone will not work with my iTunes »