New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

iPhone4 will not share more than 5 pictures at a time.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

antondubai

antondubai is on a distinguished road

Hello guys. I came across a strange fact about my iPhone. It doesn't allow me sharing more than 5 pictures.
When I want to email some of my new pictures from 'photos' application I have to press the button in the upper right corner, choose some pictures and then press 'share' or 'copy'. The thing is that after I choose the 6th photo both buttons become inactive. Meaning I can only choose between 5 photos. And this is obviously strange and very uncomfortable, because I need to send about 20 pictures at a time. I can go back and forth from 'email' to 'photos' and keep on adding pictures, but that's ridiculous.
I read here: iPhoneInterest Sharing more than 5 pictures at a time from picture gallery that I can not 'share' more than 5 pictures at a time, but I can 'copy' and paste multiple (more than 5) pictures from 'photos; to 'email'.
Did anybody have the same issue? Can it be solved? I bought my iPhone with iOS 4.1 preinstalled, and then updated it already once. Now I think that maybe they disabled this feature.
Please share your experience on how to email more than 5 photos at a time.
QUOTE Thanks
antondubai

Not even a single reply? Come on guys! That's an important issue!
QUOTE Thanks
antondubai

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-mamaa! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!

I will start to hate this phone soon )
QUOTE Thanks
Buzzard2010

Buzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really niceBuzzard2010 is just really nice
Mac Specs: iMac G3 800MHz :D | PowerMac G4 | MacBook Pro 15" 2.8GHz C2D 500GB HDD 4GB 9600M / 9600M GT 10.7.1

It's to do with the software trying not to overload the "clipbpoard" and keep too much in the cache, it's not really a bug or anything just the way it's been made

- Simon

Rest In Peace Steven Paul Jobs February 24, 1955 - October 5, 2011 [aged 56]
If you have been helped, don't forget to use the Reputation system just above the post to the right.
May 2011
Nominated: March 2011 & April 2011
QUOTE Thanks
antondubai

But how is A3rab clipboard different from a European or American? They can do it there
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

No, we can't.

Everyone has the exact same issue, because that's the way the app is set up to work.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks
antondubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtomay View Post
No, we can't.

Everyone has the exact same issue, because that's the way the app is set up to work.
Google it and you will see how people can copy 20 pictures and then paste it to the email.
http://www.iphoneinterest.com/sharin...e-gallery.html
Or maybe nobody has FACE recognition as well? cause I don't here. In photos I only have 'events' and 'albums' no faces (but this issue, as I suppose can be solved by updating to the latest version of iPhoto on my iMac).
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

Does copy and paste not work for you? Us Americans have the same five picture limitation on sharing, but we can copy and paste many more. Not sure why Apple imposed this limitation, but the simple fact is that it's there and we just have to learn to live with it, if and when Apple decides to change it.

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
antondubai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash View Post
Does copy and paste not work for you? ... we can copy and paste many more.
No it doesn't and I tried everything and searched everywhere for the answer.
QUOTE Thanks
antondubai

bring it up!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPod Touch Can't Connect to WiFi | Only 1 week days to sync iphone OS 4.1 »