09-26-2010, 02:04 PM #1
iphone simulator stops working even after bug been fixed
- Member Since
- Sep 26, 2010
This has happened quite a few times.
- Application working fine.
- Then I chose a wrong delegate for a view Application did not work (expected)
- So I chose the right delegate for the view Application still not work / load (should have worked though)
- Quiting Xcode and returning still doesn't fix it.
- Only thing to do is delete the project and recreate it
Anyone faced the same problem, any clues on how to fix it ?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By T_O_P12 in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2010, 01:08 AM
By TheSwain in forum iOS and AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:15 AM
By brianwmay in forum iOS and AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2008, 05:47 PM
By bikkou in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-21-2008, 03:57 PM
By ghsusaxa75 in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2008, 01:43 AM