dowgrade 4.0 to 3.1.3 FW??
    Hi:

I have a jailbroken iPhone 3G running iOS4--it used to be running 3.0 but I upgraded.

As many other people have found it is not running great on iOS4--is it possible to rejailbreak to 3.1.3 and restore from backup? If so, should I just follow the regular jailbreak instructions as per the dev team?

Thanks!

i should add I am unlocked with ultrasn0w (jailbroke with redsn0w). I read that I cannot unlock 3.1.3. So which FW should I downgrade to? (if that is possible)...

Specs:
    13" MBP, 3GS & iPhone4 Factory Unlocked.
    You can unlock 3.1.3 but i would say do 3.1.2 just download a custom firmware 3.1.2 and hit shift+restore and locate the custom 3.1.2
    ZUBAIR

Specs:
    15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEEK View Post
    You can unlock 3.1.3 but i would say do 3.1.2 just download a custom firmware 3.1.2 and hit shift+restore and locate the custom 3.1.2
    There is more to it than that, Apple does not allow iDevices to be downgraded any more, What you have to is go into the home page of Cydia and mahe sure you SHSH files are saved (It will say so on the top) below are 2 random screen shots of the Cydia home screen your Cydia should look like one of these.

If your Cydia home screen looks like the top image then click "Make my life easier" if it looks like the bottom and says you
    SHSH or Blobs are saved then download the correct firmware and Google how to do a Cydia SHSH restore.

Good luck

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thread Information