New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

Issues with iPhone and iPhoto!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

PsYkOoOoO

PsYkOoOoO is on a distinguished road

Hello friends,

So here's my problem. When I connect my iPhone to my iMac, only the pictures taken with the iPhone will be shown properly. The pictures taken with a 3rd party application will show up as blank boxes in the Photo app. This is how it looks like:

As you can see, the one picture showing up at the bottom was taken with the iPhone's camera app. The rest were taken with Hipstamatic, a 3rd party application. When I delete the pictures taken by these applications, they will leave black spaces behind in the Photo app before disappearing after a while. What's up with that?

This makes it very difficult for me to determine which image to sync and which not to sync. HELP! I hope it is just a bug! However, 4.0.2 hasn't fixed it yet!

13" MacBook, 2.16 GHz, 2GB RAM 120GB HDD; 21.5" iMac, 3.06 GHz 500GB HDD; 1st Generation iPod Touch 32GB; iPhone 4, 32GB, Black
QUOTE Thanks
laimbeersux

laimbeersux is on a distinguished road

I'm having the same issue with my iPhone4 and Macbook Pro, it's weird, any help would be appreciated guys.
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2009 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

I'm not sure what the root of the issue is, but I'm wondering why your iPhone doesn't look like this in iPhoto:

QUOTE Thanks
PsYkOoOoO

PsYkOoOoO is on a distinguished road

Good question, I have no idea. Anyway, if this is just a bug with iOS4, then let's just hope that it will be solved in the next update.

13" MacBook, 2.16 GHz, 2GB RAM 120GB HDD; 21.5" iMac, 3.06 GHz 500GB HDD; 1st Generation iPod Touch 32GB; iPhone 4, 32GB, Black
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iphone4 mail problem | Any StyleTap Users? »