New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

Best Ipad Games??

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

bargsbeer

bargsbeer is a jewel in the roughbargsbeer is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO

Trying to get an idea of everyone elses favorite iPad games. So far I'm addicted to Air Hockey.
QUOTE Thanks
Dillinger-63

Dillinger-63 has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.

Pocket Legends

My Avatar is in memory of my beloved K-9,
Dillinger who was killed in the line of duty.
QUOTE Thanks
Fat Abe

Fat Abe is on a distinguished road

So far, N.O.V.A. HD and Warpgate HD.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/n-o-v...363875948?mt=8

Warpgate HD Review | Touch Arcade

I'd really like to see a Snookers game that takes advantage of the display's real estate. Anyone tried Pool Pro Online 3 yet? I can't find any reviews on iTunes.
QUOTE Thanks
wbkm85

wbkm85 is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 21in 2011 iMac

geometry wars is awesome

blake
QUOTE Thanks
Zoolook

Zoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud ofZoolook has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 15" MacBook Pro, i7 2.66Ghz, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 5

I've got Plants Vs Zombies on the iPhone, very addictive.

On iPad, Geowars and Real Soccer.

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is stoned to death.
- Joan D. Vinge

QUOTE Thanks
Paulie420

Paulie420 is on a distinguished road

Angry birds!!!
QUOTE Thanks
JeffMorse

JeffMorse is on a distinguished road

Plants vs. Zombies
QUOTE Thanks
Mac23

Mac23 is on a distinguished road

Need for Speed Shift is pretty sweet, at least what I demoed of it.. I think it's $15 though.

I'm not sure if they're available on the iPad yet, but GTA Chinatown Wars and Street Fighter IV are VERY good games on the iPod touch.
QUOTE Thanks
sumzero

sumzero is on a distinguished road

I am buying an Ipad this Sunday, already downloaded Scrabble, and PVZ. I am just wondering what are some "Must Buy" video games for the platform?

Thanks for your help.
QUOTE Thanks
MYmacROX

MYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2008 15" MBP ML, 2012 21.5" iMac ML

15 Must Have Games for the iPad | The Loop

16GB iPhone 5, 64GB Wi-Fi only iPad 1st Gen.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

In addition to the great games on that list, here are some games I enjoy on my iPad:

Angry Birds HD
Demolition Master
Fieldrunners
Harbor Master
N.O.V.A.
RealRacing HD
Tetris
Worms HD

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Both on 10.9.2 ~ iPhone5 iOS 7.1 ~ iPad Mini 7.1 ~ ATV2 6.0.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash View Post

Angry Birds HD
Addicted i am. I only have it on my iPod Touch, but WOW how hard is it to put down

Gets me in trouble and im pushing close to 40 lol

Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
"Can't innovate any more, my ***" Phil Schiller
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2009 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

All the demo units I've seen have Diner Dash HD on them, and personally I find it to be a blast.

I have Angry Birds on my iPhone, not quite the same thing but highly addictive!!
QUOTE Thanks
geek

geek is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 8GB ipod touch 3rd gen

Yeh definitely get Angry Birds HD it really is a good and addictive game for the ipad really good and fun to play
QUOTE Thanks
Nethfel

Nethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of lightNethfel is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: 2012 Non-retina MBP, 2.6GHz i7, 8GB RAM, Antiglare Screen

Angry Birds is a blast.

I'm also partial to COD Zombies (a little weird to control if you're used to using a mouse and keyboard like me tho )

I also get a bit of a kick out of Sheep Launcher (kinda similar to orisinal.com's winterbells in that you're trying to get your critter as high as possible, but not controllable like the bunny in winterbells)

My Macs: 2012 Non-Retina 15" MBP; Mac mini G4, 1.25 GHz, 512m ram (server); Late 2011 11" MBA, 1.8GHz i7, 4Gig Ram, 256Gig SSD, HD3000; Powerbook 12" G4 1.33GHz running Debian as a server; Apple TV (1080p version)
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Original iPhone | wifi »